It was a real cyclone of insanity with Lindsay Lohan: Chris Pine
Los Angeles: Actor Chris Pine feels that being around actress Lindsay Lohan while filming `Just My Luck` was a "real cyclone of insanity."
The 33-year-old actor also said that he learnt a lot from the actress who was making USD 7 million a film then, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"It was a real cyclone of insanity, like being around The Beatles. It was fascinating to watch, and in hindsight it`s really a distinct moment in someone`s life when you see what`s really wonderful about what we get to do and what`s really dangerous about it.
"Hollywood is like living in a weird bubble. A bunch of people take care of you and get you stuff, and you`re the centre of that little microcosmic world. You start believing that it is real and, you deserve it," Pine said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan