It was a real cyclone of insanity with Lindsay Lohan: Chris Pine
Los Angeles: Actor Chris Pine feels that being around actress Lindsay Lohan while filming `Just My Luck` was a "real cyclone of insanity."
The 33-year-old actor also said that he learnt a lot from the actress who was making USD 7 million a film then, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"It was a real cyclone of insanity, like being around The Beatles. It was fascinating to watch, and in hindsight it`s really a distinct moment in someone`s life when you see what`s really wonderful about what we get to do and what`s really dangerous about it.
"Hollywood is like living in a weird bubble. A bunch of people take care of you and get you stuff, and you`re the centre of that little microcosmic world. You start believing that it is real and, you deserve it," Pine said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office