Jack Black eager for `School of Rock` sequel
Los Angeles: Hollywood funny man Jack Black wants a sequel to his smash hit comedy `School of Rock`.
The 42 year-old actor said: "It`s still a possibility, We`ve talked about it but nothing has been gelling in terms of a script yet."
"I loved working with Richard on `School of Rock` and I was desperate to work with him again. It just happened that Richard came up first, but hopefully `School of Rock 2` will happen," showbizspy.com quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' Box Office collections: 300 cr does not seem far for Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma starrer
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Anurag Basu
- Directors don't see me in different roles: Irrfan Khan
- Was Katrina Kaif REALLY offered Salman Khan starrer 'Tubelight'? Scoop inside
- Sonakshi Sinha croons for 'Akira'