Jack Black eager for `School of Rock` sequel
Los Angeles: Hollywood funny man Jack Black wants a sequel to his smash hit comedy `School of Rock`.
The 42 year-old actor said: "It`s still a possibility, We`ve talked about it but nothing has been gelling in terms of a script yet."
"I loved working with Richard on `School of Rock` and I was desperate to work with him again. It just happened that Richard came up first, but hopefully `School of Rock 2` will happen," showbizspy.com quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!