Jackie Chan lands comedy role in as-yet untitled film
London: Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled.
The 58-year-old actor`s JC Group International are teaming with Talent International Media Group to produce the project, which is based on an original idea of the actor, reported a website.
The as-yet untitled film, which will be written by Jay Longino, will see Chan play a detective, who is out to track down an American gambler who has ducked out of a debt he owes to a Macau casino syndicate.
Chan can next be seen in "Chinese 12 Zodiac", which he also directed, wrote and produced.
The film is due to premiere in Beijing on December 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daniel Radcliffe hasn't ruled out 'Harry Potter' comeback
- Ranbir Kapoor to do a cameo in Shah Rukh Khan – Anushka Sharma starrer?
- Katrina Kaif or Jacqueline Fernandez – Who will be chosen by Salman Khan?
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside