Jake Gyllenhaal in no mood to work with sis again
London: Jake Gyllenhaal is in no mood to star alongside older sister Maggie on the big screen again, insisting that he’d rather spend quality time with her and her family.
Both the siblings appeared in cult 2001 film ‘Donnie Darko’ and they often attend big events like the Academy Awards together.
However, the ‘Brokeback Mountain’ hunk admits they are not actively looking for more projects to collaborate on.
"I love her a lot, (but) we don’t go around looking for something to work on together. I would rather spend time with my niece and spend time as brother and sister,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling People.com.
However, the actor insists he’s not ruling out the idea completely.
"It would take something that I love so much... that I would need her to be a part of, and vice versa,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder