Jake Gyllenhaal in no mood to work with sis again
London: Jake Gyllenhaal is in no mood to star alongside older sister Maggie on the big screen again, insisting that he’d rather spend quality time with her and her family.
Both the siblings appeared in cult 2001 film ‘Donnie Darko’ and they often attend big events like the Academy Awards together.
However, the ‘Brokeback Mountain’ hunk admits they are not actively looking for more projects to collaborate on.
"I love her a lot, (but) we don’t go around looking for something to work on together. I would rather spend time with my niece and spend time as brother and sister,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling People.com.
However, the actor insists he’s not ruling out the idea completely.
"It would take something that I love so much... that I would need her to be a part of, and vice versa,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!