Jake Gyllenhaal in no mood to work with sis again
London: Jake Gyllenhaal is in no mood to star alongside older sister Maggie on the big screen again, insisting that he’d rather spend quality time with her and her family.
Both the siblings appeared in cult 2001 film ‘Donnie Darko’ and they often attend big events like the Academy Awards together.
However, the ‘Brokeback Mountain’ hunk admits they are not actively looking for more projects to collaborate on.
"I love her a lot, (but) we don’t go around looking for something to work on together. I would rather spend time with my niece and spend time as brother and sister,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling People.com.
However, the actor insists he’s not ruling out the idea completely.
"It would take something that I love so much... that I would need her to be a part of, and vice versa,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscar Pistorius movie in works for Cannes
- This former girlfriend of Salman Khan has replaced Deepika Padukone in Kabir Khan’s ‘Tubelight’
- Here’s why ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan and ‘Baadshaho’ Ajay Devgn won’t clash at the Box
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!