Jake Gyllenhaal quits `Into The Woods`
Los Angeles: Actor Jake Gyllenhaal has left the big screen adaptation of stage musical "Into The Woods" due to scheduling conflicts.
The 32-year-old actor, who was due to star alongside Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep and Emily Blunt in the film, backed out as his independent movie ‘Nightcrawler’ got the green signal from studio executives, reports contactmusic.com.
Gyllenhaal will produce and star in the thriller, which focuses on a small-time criminal in Los Angeles.
The shooting for "Nightcrawler" is slated to begin in October, the same time when Gyllenhaal was due to start work on "Into The Woods".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh onscreen in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Sia shares song video for Hillary Clinton during US presidential election
- Hollywood singer Selena Gomez rejoices 100 million Instagram followers
- Bob Dylan to release 36-disc boxed set of 1966 concerts
- I've never been a fan of Mariah Carey: Mylie Cyrus
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!