Jamie Foxx petrified of spiders
London: Actor Jamie Foxx could be the perfect choice to play Spider-Man`s arch-foe in the superhero`s new movie because he really hates the eight-legged insects.
The 46-year-old Oscar-winning actor, who plays Max
Dillon/Electro in `The Amazing Spider-Man 2`, said he was turned off by the creepy crawlies as he watched his favourite childhood show `The Land of the Giants`.
"I am petrified of spiders... There was a television show called The Land of the Giants when I was growing up... And it was where these people had landed on a planet of giant people... And in one of the episodes he`s (character) running through a drainage pipe... And he runs into a spiderweb and then all of a sudden the music changed and this spider just starts coming at it.
"Now, if a spiderweb hits me I will take off all of my clothes... It`s the worst... I get in my car and run over them if I have to," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?
- Watch: Pooja Misrra creates ruckus, beats store staff in Delhi’s Karol Bagh
- Playboy says ‘NO’ to nudity - Magazine will not carry photos of naked women
- Sonu Nigam refutes news about being snubbed by Salman Khan
- Want to do biopic on Nazia Hasan: Alia Bhatt
- 'Talvar' stays strong at the Box Office, earns Rs 22.55 crore
- 'Brothers' special screening in New Zealand, Sidharth Malhotra thanks fans!
- Irrfan-Aishwarya's 'Jazbaa' rakes in moolah, earns Rs 15. 24 crore!
- Watch video: Vaani Kapoor's journey from 'Shuddh Desi Romance' to the lead in 'Befikre'