Jamie Foxx to play Mike Tyson in biopic
Los Angeles: Mike Tyson has reportedly talked to Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx to play him in an upcoming biopic on the boxer`s life.
Tyson, 48, who was the youngest heavyweight champion at 20, said the `Django Unchained` star has agreed for the part.
"Me and Jamie Foxx have been talking and he`s willing to take that role and portray me as Mike Tyson, doing my life story," Tyson said while promoting his one man show `Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth`.
"I think he`s splendid because he`s really up to par. I think he would do a magnificent job," Tyson said. Foxx, who won his Oscar portraying Ray Charles in 2004, has asked Tyson to train him for the role.
The controversial champion said CGI will help Foxx in portraying his younger version on the movie. Tyson is apparently eyeing to release it next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic