Jared Leto in talks to replace Will Smith in `Brilliance`
Los Angeles: Actor Jared Leto, who won the best supporting Oscar this year for `Dallas Buyers Club`, is in early talks to replace Will Smith in `Brilliance`.
The film is being directed by Julius Onah and also star Noomi Rapace, as per reports.
An adaptation of the Marcus Sakey novel, the film has been scripted by David Koepp.
Smith left the project citing scheduling conflict.
Sakey`s book takes place in a world where a rare set of people are born with extraordinary abilities and are called "brilliants".
If Leto decides to take on the role, he`ll play a federal agent with great hunting gifts who is drafted to hunt down a terrorist, another such brilliant who intends to start a civil war.
The Thirty Seconds to Mars singer returned to acting after a break of six year
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Bajpayee stern on 'Taandav'
- Check out: Sonam Kapoor shares her favourite dialogue from 'Neerja'!
- Are you up for Sidharth-Alia-Fawad's 'Kapoor and Sons' tongue twister challenge?
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!