Jason Bateman to direct `The Family Fang`
Los Angeles: Actor Jason Bateman will direct and act in an upcoming comedy film titled `The Family Fang`. The movie will also feature actress Nicole Kidman.
Based on writer Kevin Wilson`s book of the same name, the film`s story is centred on two performance artists who force their children to participate in their strange events, reports deadline.com.
"No filmmaker can better realise this heartbreaking and funny story than Jason Bateman. This is a dream collaboration," said producers Leslie Urdang and Per Saari.
This will Bateman`s second directorial venture. His first directorial venture was `Bad Words`, which was screened at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival in Canada.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!