Jason Momoa for `Batman vs Superman` film?
Los Angeles: Actor Jason Momoa is reportedly in talks to join Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot in Warner Bros upcoming `Man of Steel` sequel, which will centre on Superman and Batman.
The burly `Game of Thrones` star is in negotiations for an unspecified role in the superhero blockbuster, which will see Cavill reprise his role as Superman alongside Affleck as Batman.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Momoa may be in line to play the villainous Doomsday, who in the `Superman` comic books `killed` the heroic protagonist. The devious character is rumoured to be one of the main villains in the new film.
However, the actor may also be lined up to join a superhero team with Superman, Batman and the recently cast Wonder Woman, played by Gadot, and could play the Martian Manhunter, an alien trapped on Earth.
Momoa is best known for his role as Khal Drogo in the first season of hit fantasy drama `Game of Thrones` and recently starred in a remake of `Conan the Barbarian`, playing the titular character first made famous by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The untitled `Man of Steel` sequel is being directed by Zack Snyder for a July 2015 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!