Jason Momoa to play Aquaman?
New York: `Game of Thrones` star Jason Momoa will reportedly play Aquaman in the `Man of Steel` sequel.
The 34-year-old actor, best known as the warrior and head of the Dothraki in the American television series `Game of Thrones`, will reportedly be a part of `Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice`.
Though producer Warner Bros has not made any official announcement, the director Zack Snyder has reportedly finalised his design plans for the character
`Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice` is expected to release on May 6, 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!