Jason Momoa to play Aquaman?
New York: `Game of Thrones` star Jason Momoa will reportedly play Aquaman in the `Man of Steel` sequel.
The 34-year-old actor, best known as the warrior and head of the Dothraki in the American television series `Game of Thrones`, will reportedly be a part of `Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice`.
Though producer Warner Bros has not made any official announcement, the director Zack Snyder has reportedly finalised his design plans for the character
`Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice` is expected to release on May 6, 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!