Jason Momoa to play Aquaman?
New York: `Game of Thrones` star Jason Momoa will reportedly play Aquaman in the `Man of Steel` sequel.
The 34-year-old actor, best known as the warrior and head of the Dothraki in the American television series `Game of Thrones`, will reportedly be a part of `Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice`.
Though producer Warner Bros has not made any official announcement, the director Zack Snyder has reportedly finalised his design plans for the character
`Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice` is expected to release on May 6, 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show