Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz unveil `Sex Tape`
Washington: Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz shared a great deal of information about their new comedy flick ` Sex Tape `, during the film`s premiere in Los Angeles recently.
Segel and Diaz, who had earlier shared the screen for the 2011`s `Bad teacher`, play a married couple, who accidently share their private X-rate footage with their relatives in an attempt to spice up their married life, the Hollywood reporter reported.
The 34-year-old `How I met Your Mother` actor, who had also penned down the screenplay with director Jake Kasdan, said that the movie was basically a quest film revolving around the sex-tape element.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt wishes her 'Shaandaar' makes it to 100 crore hearts
- Shraddha Kapoor undergoing multiple look testing sessions 'Baaghi'
- The'Hobbit' trilogy extended edition to release in October
- Vinay Pathak learnt art of weaving for 'Gour Hari Dastaan'
- Pulkit Samrat to be seen in Ajay Devgn starrer 'Baadshaho'