Jennifer Aniston in talks for `Mean Moms`
Los Angeles: `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston is in talks to star in `Mean Moms`.
Filmmaker Beth McCarthy-Miller has been tapped to direct the New Line Cinema project, which is an adaptation of Rosalind Wiseman`s book, reportedly.
2004 hit teenage drama `Mean Girls` was based on Wiseman`s other book.
The story of this movie will follow a mother, who is forced to deal with some grown-up mean girls in her suburban neighbourhood.
Aniston, 45, who starred in 2013 breakout comedy `We`re the Millers`, will next be seen in `Squirrels to the Nuts` and `Horrible Bosses 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!