Jennifer Aniston to star in `Cake`
Los Angeles: Jennifer Aniston is set to star in `Cake`.
Produced by Courtney Solomon produced, the film sees a collaboration between Chinese TV producer Shenghua Entertainment and After Dark Films, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The film will be directed by Daniel Barnz and has been written by Patrick Tobin.
Speaking about the collaboration Solomon said, "Our goal is to find great material and great talent and let them do what they do best and Shenghua has proven a great partner to make that happen."
Aniston, 44, who rose to fame with sitcom `Friends`, recently starred in `We`re the Millers` alongside Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts and Will Poulter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!