Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper reuniting for another film
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence has been cast alongside her `Silver Linings Playbook` Bradley Cooper in a film to be directed by David O Russell.
The `Silver Linings Playbook` trio`s forthcoming movie is currently untitled, reported Deadline.
Lawrence will play the wife of co-star Christian Bale`s character.
The movie, written by Eric Warren Singer (The International) and O Russell, centres on 1970s FBI sting operation Abscam.
The operation, set up by a con artist, ultimately led to the conviction of several elected officials including a US senator and five members of the House of Representatives.
Jeremy Renner, Amy Adams and Louis CK also have parts in the movie.
Lawrence, Cooper and O Russell have all received Oscar nominations for `Silver Linings Playbook`. The writer/director visibly expressed shock at Lawrence losing out in the `Best Actress` category at the BAFTAs recently.
The new film also reunites O Russell and Bale, the pair having worked together previously for `The Fighter`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- It's better late than never: Shatrughan Sinha on award
- Tubelight: First pictures of Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan's shoot are here
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai