Jennifer Lawrence calls kissing scenes in `Hunger Games` a `chore`
London: Jennifer Lawrence has revealed that kissing her ` Hunger Games: Catching Fire` co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson was more of a chore than exciting.
When the 23-year-old star actress was asked by Metro.co.uk, which of her co-stars she preferred kissing in the movie, Lawrence jokingly said that it was "a lose, lose situation".
In the film, the Oscar-winning star is involved in a love triangle with Hemsworth`s character Gale Hawthorne and Hutcherson`s Peeta Mellark.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office