Jennifer Lawrence dropped Doritos cheese on `American Hustle` dress
New York: Jennifer Lawrence`s clumsy ways had the costume designer keep a set of backup gowns during the shooting of ` American Hustle`.
Michael Wilkinson has revealed that the 23-year-old `Silver Linings Playbook` actress had stained her low-cut metallic jersey dress with Doritos cheese while snacking in between takes, but the backup dresses saved the show, the New York Daily News reported.
According to Vanity Fair, he said that the Oscar winning star is a "raw and intuitive young lady", which made him create four versions of the same dress as backup plan.
Wilkinson detailed how important the gown was to director David O. Russell, and added that the back up dresses were actually created as her character, Rosalyn, was supposed to spill champagne all over it during the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Waiting for you to come back: Sanjay Dutt’s B-Town friends
- Bobbi Kristina's funeral arrangements to take place in Georgia
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion
- Kian Egan, Jodi Albert want more children