Jennifer Lawrence most bankable actress in 2013
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence apparently sold maximum tickets in Hollywood as she has been named the most bankable star of 2013 in Hollywood followed by `Gravity` star Sandra Bullock.
In 2013, the 23-year-old actress appeared in teen franchise `The Hunger Games` sequel `Catching Fire` and in `The American Hustle`, David O Russell`s latest after `Silver Linings Playbook` that saw Lawrence bagging the best actress Oscar.
Lawrence was voted the top money-making star of 2013 in Quigley Publishing Company`s annual poll of motion picture theater owners and film buyers.
Bullock, who starred in cop-comedy `The Heat` and stunning sci-fi disaster `Gravity` was second.
The third place was dominated by Lawrence`s `American Hustle` co-star Bradley Cooper.
Lawrence was also named Variety`s most influential people of 2013.
The actress is currently working on two `Hunger Game` movie and `X-Men` sequel besides `Serena` where she will share screen space with Cooper again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Amitabh Bachchan hails Yuvraj Singh, calls him an exceptional champ!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik