Jennifer Lawrence most bankable actress in 2013
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence apparently sold maximum tickets in Hollywood as she has been named the most bankable star of 2013 in Hollywood followed by `Gravity` star Sandra Bullock.
In 2013, the 23-year-old actress appeared in teen franchise `The Hunger Games` sequel `Catching Fire` and in `The American Hustle`, David O Russell`s latest after `Silver Linings Playbook` that saw Lawrence bagging the best actress Oscar.
Lawrence was voted the top money-making star of 2013 in Quigley Publishing Company`s annual poll of motion picture theater owners and film buyers.
Bullock, who starred in cop-comedy `The Heat` and stunning sci-fi disaster `Gravity` was second.
The third place was dominated by Lawrence`s `American Hustle` co-star Bradley Cooper.
Lawrence was also named Variety`s most influential people of 2013.
The actress is currently working on two `Hunger Game` movie and `X-Men` sequel besides `Serena` where she will share screen space with Cooper again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story tweet review
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC