Jennifer Lawrence named as first presenter at 2014 Oscars
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence, who bagged the best actress Oscar last year for `Silver Linings Playbook`, has been named as the first presenter for the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards.
The 23-year-old actress will help hand out award to the winner at the 2014 Oscars, which would be hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, and is slated to take place on March 2.
Lawrence is vying for an Oscar in the best supporting actress for her portrayal as a bitter wife in David O Russell`s `American Hustle`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor