Jennifer Lawrence named as first presenter at 2014 Oscars
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence, who bagged the best actress Oscar last year for `Silver Linings Playbook`, has been named as the first presenter for the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards.
The 23-year-old actress will help hand out award to the winner at the 2014 Oscars, which would be hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, and is slated to take place on March 2.
Lawrence is vying for an Oscar in the best supporting actress for her portrayal as a bitter wife in David O Russell`s `American Hustle`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!