Jennifer Lawrence named as first presenter at 2014 Oscars
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence, who bagged the best actress Oscar last year for `Silver Linings Playbook`, has been named as the first presenter for the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards.
The 23-year-old actress will help hand out award to the winner at the 2014 Oscars, which would be hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, and is slated to take place on March 2.
Lawrence is vying for an Oscar in the best supporting actress for her portrayal as a bitter wife in David O Russell`s `American Hustle`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look