Jennifer Lawrence named as first presenter at 2014 Oscars
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence, who bagged the best actress Oscar last year for `Silver Linings Playbook`, has been named as the first presenter for the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards.
The 23-year-old actress will help hand out award to the winner at the 2014 Oscars, which would be hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, and is slated to take place on March 2.
Lawrence is vying for an Oscar in the best supporting actress for her portrayal as a bitter wife in David O Russell`s `American Hustle`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder