Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult putting split aside for X-men movie

Last Updated: Saturday, March 9, 2013 - 09:19

London: Actor Nicholas Hoult has said he won`t let his split from Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence affect their work together on the latest X-Men movie.

The two stars met on the set of `X-Men: First Class` in 2011, but their relationship came to an end late last year.

The split came shortly before they were both announced in the cast for the follow-up film, `X-Men: Days of Future Past`, which is due to begin filming later this year.

Hoult has now insisted they will remain professional when they are called to work together again, reported London Evening Standard.

Asked whether the movie will be awkward for the former lovers, Hoult said, "No, not at all. We had a great time making that first film..."

The actor was also asked whether he feels "weird" seeing his ex-girlfriend voted among the sexiest women in the world, and he added, "No, because I know her. I never really get starstruck by actors."

PTI



First Published: Saturday, March 9, 2013 - 09:19

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus

Review

  • 'Lingaa' review: Rajinikanth's power play on display! 'Lingaa' review: Rajinikanth's power play on display!
  • Ugly review: 'Ugly' is lovely Review: 'Ugly' is lovely