Jennifer Lawrence to do a cameo in `Dumb and Dumber` Sequel?
Los Angeles: `The Hunger Games` star Jennifer Lawrence is speculated to do a cameo in the `Dumb and Dumber To` which is the sequel to 1994 hit comedy `Dumb and Dumber`.
The 23-year-old Oscar winner, spent one day on the set, where she played a young version of Kathleen Turner`s character Fraida Feltcher for the sequel that stars the original duo Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Lawrence had previously said that "Dumb and Dumber" was among her favourite comedies.
"I know every word to Dumb and Dumber, Step Brothers and Anchorman," she had said.
The sequel to Peter and Bobby Farrelly`s comedy classic will follow the journey of Carrey and Daniels` as they embark on another road trip.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!