Jennifer Lawrence to do a cameo in `Dumb and Dumber` Sequel?
Los Angeles: `The Hunger Games` star Jennifer Lawrence is speculated to do a cameo in the `Dumb and Dumber To` which is the sequel to 1994 hit comedy `Dumb and Dumber`.
The 23-year-old Oscar winner, spent one day on the set, where she played a young version of Kathleen Turner`s character Fraida Feltcher for the sequel that stars the original duo Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Lawrence had previously said that "Dumb and Dumber" was among her favourite comedies.
"I know every word to Dumb and Dumber, Step Brothers and Anchorman," she had said.
The sequel to Peter and Bobby Farrelly`s comedy classic will follow the journey of Carrey and Daniels` as they embark on another road trip.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik