Jennifer Lawrence to play Joy Mangano?
London: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is reportedly being considered to play the lead role in a biopic about Miracle Mop inventor Joy Mangano.
Directed by David O Russell, the filmmaker is allegedly looking to recruit the `Hunger Games` star for his take on Mangano`s rise to glory, reported Digital Spy.
Russell has previously worked with the actress on `Silver Linings Playbook` and `American Hustle`.
The story of Joy Mangano would explore the American entrepreneur`s big lifestyle change from a single mother to a QVC star.
Lawrence is currently working on the next instalments in the `Hunger Games` series, Mockingjay, and is attached to two Gary Ross projects, `East of Eden` and `Burial Rites`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays