Jessica Chastain denies Hillary Clinton role rumors
Washington: Jessica Chastain has rubbished rumours that she is in the running to play political heavyweight Hillary Clinton in the upcoming biopic ` Rodham `.
The 36-year-old, who is one of four actresses who has been linked to the role, told a press pool at London`s Sound of Change concert that she only found out about the project online, DigitalSpy reported.
Reese Witherspoon, Amanda Seyfried, and Scarlett Johansson have been mentioned as the other frontrunners to play the former the former First Lady and Secretary of State.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!