Joe Cornish to direct `Star Trek 3`?
Los Angeles: Paramount and Skydance Productions are reportedly planning to rope in director Joe Cornish to direct the next instalment in the `Star Trek` series after JJ Abrams exited the project.
Cornish made his feature directorial debut on `Attack The Block`, a story about a bunch of British youngsters staving off an alien invasion.
He was one of the writers on `The Adventures Of Tin Tin` and co-wrote the script for `Ant-Man` and he is already working with Paramount on the novel adaptation `Snow Crash`.
It is early but the studio is apparently toying with the idea or roping in Cornish for the `Star Trek` franchise too, reported Deadline.
The studio is planning to begin the shooting on the movie in summer next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan