Johansson, Witherspoon considered for Hillary Clinton biopic
London: Scarlett Johansson and Reese Witherspoon are among the actresses in line to portray Hillary Clinton in a new biopic.
`Rodham` will follow the former Secretary of State through her younger years in 1974, when she was a lawyer in Washington.
Jessica Chastain and Amanda Seyfried are also being considered for the lead role, according to Digital Spy.
The project is scheduled to be released in time for the 2016 presidential election, where Clinton may be a candidate for the Democrats.
`Rodham` director James Ponsoldt said, "They`re all wonderful actresses. We`re very fortunate that a lot of really great actors are interested in playing these roles. We`re in an enviable position.
"Regardless of people`s political affiliation or how they feel about Hillary Clinton, you don`t find people who question the quality of her intelligence or her drive. I want a wonderful actress who could embody that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic