John Cusack, Adrien Brody to act in `Dragon Blade`
Los Angeles: Actors John Cusack and Adrien Brody will star in Chinese movie `Dragon Blade` which also has action hero Jackie Chan.
Cusack, 47, is set to play Lucius, a Roman general who leads a legion of soldiers into China and Brody, 41, will play the role of the villain, a power-hungry Tiberius, suggest reports.
Chan will be the commander of the protectorate of the western regions, who wants to protect his country`s borders. The film, with USD 65 million budget has been filming in China.
Directed by Daniel Lee, it will be one of the three most expensive films shot in China. It is Cusack`s first Chinese language movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!