John Travolta planning movie version of his children`s book
London: John Travolta is making plans to adapt his children`s book into a movie starring his actress wife Kelly Preston and their young son.
The 59-year-old actor admits he would love to see the book played out on the big screen with his son two-year-old son Benjamin and Preston in the lead roles, reported Contactmusic.
The `Pulp Fiction` wrote the novel `Propeller One-Way Night Coach: A Fable for All Ages`, about a little boy`s adventures flying across the US with his mother.
"I have written a short book about a little boy who flew across America when propeller planes were turning into jets. I would like my young son to play the boy when he`s a little older and my wife his mother. I will play the aeroplane captain," he said.
Travolta wrote the book for his tragic son Jett, who died after suffering a seizure on a family vacation in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Umesh Shukla wants to make socially relevant film with Sanjay Dutt
- Shah Rukh Khan gearing up for Imtiaz Ali's next?
- 'Fitoor' promotions: Aditya, Katrina go street shopping in Delhi, Janpath!-- See pics
- Girl power: Anushka Sharma wishes a 'fearless'run' for Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints 350 cr!