Johnny Depp, Christopher Nolan team up for `Transcendence`
Washington: Johnny Depp and Christopher Nolan will be seen together for the first time in the upcoming sci-fi thriller ` Transcendence`
The 50-year-old American actor will be undergoing a terrifying transformation for the portrayal of Dr. Will Caster, an artificial intelligence researcher and is directed by Wally Pfister , reportedly.
The film also feature a stellar star cast in the form of Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall, Kate Mara and Paul Bettany who will be seen in supporting roles.
The Christopher Nolan project set to release in Indian theaters on April 18, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder