Johnny Depp, Christopher Nolan team up for `Transcendence`
Washington: Johnny Depp and Christopher Nolan will be seen together for the first time in the upcoming sci-fi thriller ` Transcendence`
The 50-year-old American actor will be undergoing a terrifying transformation for the portrayal of Dr. Will Caster, an artificial intelligence researcher and is directed by Wally Pfister , reportedly.
The film also feature a stellar star cast in the form of Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall, Kate Mara and Paul Bettany who will be seen in supporting roles.
The Christopher Nolan project set to release in Indian theaters on April 18, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!