Johnny Depp, Christopher Nolan team up for `Transcendence`
Washington: Johnny Depp and Christopher Nolan will be seen together for the first time in the upcoming sci-fi thriller ` Transcendence`
The 50-year-old American actor will be undergoing a terrifying transformation for the portrayal of Dr. Will Caster, an artificial intelligence researcher and is directed by Wally Pfister , reportedly.
The film also feature a stellar star cast in the form of Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall, Kate Mara and Paul Bettany who will be seen in supporting roles.
The Christopher Nolan project set to release in Indian theaters on April 18, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!