Johnny Depp, Christopher Nolan team up for `Transcendence`
Washington: Johnny Depp and Christopher Nolan will be seen together for the first time in the upcoming sci-fi thriller ` Transcendence`
The 50-year-old American actor will be undergoing a terrifying transformation for the portrayal of Dr. Will Caster, an artificial intelligence researcher and is directed by Wally Pfister , reportedly.
The film also feature a stellar star cast in the form of Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall, Kate Mara and Paul Bettany who will be seen in supporting roles.
The Christopher Nolan project set to release in Indian theaters on April 18, 2014.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?