Johnny Depp in talks for Harry Houdini biopic
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp is in talks to take on a real-life role after showing interest in a new biopic on Hungarian-American illusionist and stunt performer Harry Houdini.
‘The Secret Life of Houdini: The Making of America`s First Superhero’, directed by Dean Parisot, reimagines the master illusionist and escape artist as an occult investigator.
The movie is based on an eponymous biography penned by writer William Kalush and Larry Sloman, reports contactmusic.com.
Depp is currently portraying Whitey Bulger, boss of Massachusetts, Boston, in ‘Black Mass’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah