Johnny Depp to front documentary
London: `Pirates of the Caribbean` star Johnny Depp is all set to front a documentary on British cartoonist Ralph Steadman.
The 50-year-old actor will track the life and career of his hero in `For No Good Reason` as part of the new series of Sky Atlantic Documentary Films, reported Digital Spy.
Depp is the first of many stars to work on the second Sky Atlantic Documentary Films season, set to air on the channel in 2014.
Academy Award-winning director Errol Morris will also present his own documentary in the series, looking at the role of Donald Rumsfeld as the US Secretary of Defence and his part in the Iraq War.
Titled `The Unknown Known`, the film was the first documentary to be nominated for the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar
- Ayushmann happy over more women-oriented films
- Watch ‘Welcome Back’ trailer: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar steal the show!
- Salman's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma ready for his big Bollywood break?