Johnny Depp to skip Oscar?
Los Angeles: Johnny Depp is planning to ignore this year`s Oscar awards over rumors of his relationship problems.
The 48-year-old is expected to present an award at the ceremony but feels his appearance will only put his personal life with partner Vanessa Paradis under more scrutiny.
"Johnny feels he can`t win, If he turns up with Vanessa it just looks like they are trying to make a point of being seen together while if Johnny goes on his own it furthers the rumors. Johnny is now unlikely to go to the Oscars at all," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
The Oscar presentation ceremony will take place Feb 26 at the Kodak Theater here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!