Jolie`s `Maleficent` crosses USD 600 mn worldwide
Los Angeles: Angelina Jolie has scored her career`s biggest hit after her live-action fairy tale crossing USD 600 million at the box office.
In `Maleficent`, a new retelling of `Sleeping Beauty`, Jolie plays the revenge-seeking evil fairy.
The film`s impressive collection figures come after its five week release.
It`s the numer four title of the year so far behind `X-Men: Days of Future Past`, which has earned USD 713.9 million to date, `Captain America: The Winter Soldier` (USD 711.2 million) and `The Amazing Spider-Man 2` (USD 702.7 million), said the Hollywood Reporter.
In North America, the live-action fairy tale has now earned USD 205 million. The film has also done well in Latin America, China and Japan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor gears up 'Rock On 2', off to Shillong!
- Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford to reunite for 'Indiana Jones 5'?
- Bryan Singer teases 'X-Men: Apocalypse' trailer release
- 'Mad Max' sequel to not feature Charlize Theron's Imperator Furiosa?
- 'Ki and Ka': Arjun Kapoor shares a song-wrap selfie with Kareena Kapoor!