Jonah Hill did Oscar-nominated role in `The Wolf of Wall Street` for $60,000
Los Angeles: Actor Jonah Hill, who played the Oscar-nominated role of stockbroker Donnie Azoff in "The Wolf of Wall Street", earned $60,000 for it.
In an interview with radio host Howard Stern, the 30-year-old actor says he was willing to work for the SAG minimum (screen actors guild minimum wage) to collaborate with director Martin Scorsese, reports eonline.com.
The programme`s official Twitter account posted the following: "Now on H100 Jonah Hill tells Howard Stern that he did the seven-month `The Wolf of Wall Street` shoot for $60,000 because he wanted the role so bad."
The role has fetched an Oscar nomination for Hill in the best supporting actor category this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!
- 'Force 2' FIRST LOOK: John Abraham back as the tough guy!