Jones hates to see herself on screen
Los Angeles :Actress Felicity Jones is not a fan of watching herself on the big screen.
The 30-year-old is very self critical and said that it is "horrible" for her to see herself acting.
"(When I watch myself) It`s horrible. It`s horrible. You`re just going, `I wish I had done that differently, (I) don`t like that, that looks awful`. It`s just a process of self-hatred," Bang Showbiz quoted Jones as saying.
The actress` latest film "The Invisible Woman" will be released in Britain next month.
She plays female lead Nelly Ternan - mistress of Charles Dickens, who is played by director Ralph Fiennes - in the period drama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!