Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Paul Rudd courted for `Ant-Man`
Los Angeles: Actors Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Paul Rudd are reportedly being considered to play the Marvel superhero in `Ant-Man`.
According to reports, Gordon-Levitt and Rudd are currently the main contenders for coveted part. However, insiders say that it doesn`t not close the possibility of another actor entering the mix of possible `Ant-Man` depicter, reported Aceshowbiz.
Gordon-Levitt has previously taken part in a superhero movie, playing John Blake in Christopher Nolan`s `The Dark Knight Rises`. He stars in upcoming film ‘Don Jon’, which he also directed and wrote.
As for Rudd, the 44-year-old actor is best known for his roles in comedy movies, including ‘Anchorman’, ‘Knocked Up’ and ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’. He will reprise his role as Brian Fantana in ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ and will appear alongside Paul Giamatti in ‘All Is Bright’.
Marvel recently moved up the release date of ‘Ant-Man’ from November 6 to July 31, 2015. ‘Scott Pilgrim vs the World’ helmer Wright and Joe Cornish team up to write the script.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!