Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Paul Rudd courted for `Ant-Man`
Los Angeles: Actors Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Paul Rudd are reportedly being considered to play the Marvel superhero in `Ant-Man`.
According to reports, Gordon-Levitt and Rudd are currently the main contenders for coveted part. However, insiders say that it doesn`t not close the possibility of another actor entering the mix of possible `Ant-Man` depicter, reported Aceshowbiz.
Gordon-Levitt has previously taken part in a superhero movie, playing John Blake in Christopher Nolan`s `The Dark Knight Rises`. He stars in upcoming film ‘Don Jon’, which he also directed and wrote.
As for Rudd, the 44-year-old actor is best known for his roles in comedy movies, including ‘Anchorman’, ‘Knocked Up’ and ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’. He will reprise his role as Brian Fantana in ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ and will appear alongside Paul Giamatti in ‘All Is Bright’.
Marvel recently moved up the release date of ‘Ant-Man’ from November 6 to July 31, 2015. ‘Scott Pilgrim vs the World’ helmer Wright and Joe Cornish team up to write the script.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why