Josh Brolin joins `Sin City` cast
Los Angeles: "Gangster Squad" star Josh Brolin has joined the cast of ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’.
Brolin joins actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt as faces to the Sin City roll call, which sees Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Jaime King and Rosario Dawson among those returning.
Brolin will star as Dwight, a part played by Clive Owen in the 2005 first Sin City movie, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"Dwight is a constant character throughout the Sin City world, and `A Dame to Kill For` is a defining episode in his life. We`re looking forward to Josh`s take on Dwight," said directors Rodriguez and Miller in a statement.
The movie is shooting in Rodriguez`s Troublemaker Studios in Austin.
The storyline involving Dwight was one the more fondly remembered threads of Miller`s Sin City comic mini-series, published in the 1990s by Dark Horse.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!