Josh Brolin joins `Sin City` cast
Los Angeles: "Gangster Squad" star Josh Brolin has joined the cast of ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’.
Brolin joins actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt as faces to the Sin City roll call, which sees Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Jaime King and Rosario Dawson among those returning.
Brolin will star as Dwight, a part played by Clive Owen in the 2005 first Sin City movie, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"Dwight is a constant character throughout the Sin City world, and `A Dame to Kill For` is a defining episode in his life. We`re looking forward to Josh`s take on Dwight," said directors Rodriguez and Miller in a statement.
The movie is shooting in Rodriguez`s Troublemaker Studios in Austin.
The storyline involving Dwight was one the more fondly remembered threads of Miller`s Sin City comic mini-series, published in the 1990s by Dark Horse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navya Naveli Nanda parties like a boss! PICS inside
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals male directors are 'objectifying' him! – Details inside
- Really? Saif Ali Khan PROPOSED to begum Kareena Kapoor Khan more than ONCE
- Don't mess with Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC
- #SurgicalStrikes: Sudarsan Pattnaik salutes Indian Army with his incredible sand art!
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool