Josh Gad re-teams with Disney for sci-fi family film
Los Angele: `Frozen` star Josh Gad will re-team with Disney for a new live-action project. The 33-year-old actor has signed up to write a science fiction family comedy with his partner Ryan Dixon for Disney, reportedly.
A plot description for the movie is currently being kept confidential by Disney. Gad provided the voice of Olaf the snowman in `Frozen`.
Disney recently denied that a `Frozen` sequel is in the works, despite the fact that it has become the highest-grossing animated movie of all-time.
Gad and Dixon have also been working on the sequel to `Twins`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gour Hari Das' involvement in his biopic necessary: Ananth Mahadevan
- Tom Hanks looks forward to shoot with Irrfan in `Inferno`
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity