Josh Gad re-teams with Disney for sci-fi family film
Los Angele: `Frozen` star Josh Gad will re-team with Disney for a new live-action project. The 33-year-old actor has signed up to write a science fiction family comedy with his partner Ryan Dixon for Disney, reportedly.
A plot description for the movie is currently being kept confidential by Disney. Gad provided the voice of Olaf the snowman in `Frozen`.
Disney recently denied that a `Frozen` sequel is in the works, despite the fact that it has become the highest-grossing animated movie of all-time.
Gad and Dixon have also been working on the sequel to `Twins`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?