Julianne Moore debuts grey hair on new film set
Los Angeles: Julianne Moore, who is known for her youthful looks and flame red hair, has gotten a makeover for upcoming film ‘The Hunger Games: Morkingjay’ where she plays revolutionary leader President Alma Coin.
The 52-year-old actress has started filming the new movie and was spotted on the set in Atlanta, Georgia, rocking gryy tresses, reported Ace Showbiz.
But she still managed to look considerably younger than her years as she travelled around on-set wearing a grey waterproof jacket and black trousers.
As the production kicks off, more cast members for the last two installments of ‘The Hunger Games’ series are announced.
Francis Lawrence, who directs the second instalment ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’, will be back to helm both ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1’ and ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2’. Actor Josh Hutcherson will also return as Peeta.
‘Mockingjay’ will follow Katnis joining a rebellion against the Capitol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rihanna wears bizarre pink dress to launch new perfume
- Was out of work due to my complexion: India born French model
- We'll lose a good producer if 'Welcome Back' doesn't work: Anil Kapoor
- Miley Cyrus not interested in joining Taylor Swift's squad
- Daniel Craig does not want Bond to be 'sexist' anymore