Karl Lagerfeld ropes in Keira Knightley to play Coco Chanel in short film
London: Karl Lagerfeld has cast Keira Knightley for the role of designer Coco Chanel in a short movie that he is going to direct.
The short movie will celebrate 100 years since the legendary designer opened her first Chanel boutique in the French seaside town of Deauville, the Mirror Reported.
Knightley will be starring alongside models Stella Tennant, Tallulah Harlech, Brad Kroenig and his son Hudson in the movie.
The film will be screened in May during the fashion house`s cruise collection, to be held in Singapore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!