Kate Winslet to star in `Triple Nine`
Los Angeles: `Titanic` star Kate Winslet has entered talks to star in Jon Hillcoat`s crime thriller `Triple Nine`.
Gal Gadot, Michael B Jordan, Teresa Palmer, Michael Pena and Aaron Paul are also in line for the film, reported Variety.
Casey Affleck and Chiwetel Ejiofor have already signed on for the movie, which centres around a Los Angeles heist.
A group of corrupt cops plan to murder one of their colleagues in order to distract the authorities from the robbery across town.
`999` is police code for `officer down`.
Winslet can currently be seen with Josh Brolin in `Labor Day` and will next appear in young adult novel adaptation `Divergent`.
`Triple Nine` is scheduled for release in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer