Kate Winslet to star in `Triple Nine`
Los Angeles: `Titanic` star Kate Winslet has entered talks to star in Jon Hillcoat`s crime thriller `Triple Nine`.
Gal Gadot, Michael B Jordan, Teresa Palmer, Michael Pena and Aaron Paul are also in line for the film, reported Variety.
Casey Affleck and Chiwetel Ejiofor have already signed on for the movie, which centres around a Los Angeles heist.
A group of corrupt cops plan to murder one of their colleagues in order to distract the authorities from the robbery across town.
`999` is police code for `officer down`.
Winslet can currently be seen with Josh Brolin in `Labor Day` and will next appear in young adult novel adaptation `Divergent`.
`Triple Nine` is scheduled for release in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks