Katy Perry to star in Opera biopic
London: Pop star Katy Perry is in line for a role in a biopic of opera singer Paul Potts.
The 27-year-old discussed the project with producer Harvey Weinstein at his pre-Oscars party last weekend.
She will reportedly play the wife of Potts, who won the first series of singing reality show "Britain`s Got Talent" in 2007.
"I was talking to Katy about a new project, a possible dramatic role in the Paul Potts movie, which will be shooting in England soon. We`d really like someone like Katy or Adele to play the role of Potts` wife, and Katy seemed genuinely interested," contactmusic.com quoted Weinstein as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here