Keanu Reeves to star in psychological thriller
New York: `Speed` star Keanu Reeves will be next seen in psychological thriller `Knock Knock` directed by Eli Roth.
The 49-year-old actor will play a happily married family man whose life will take an unexpected turn when two girls, played by actresses Lorenza Izzo and Ana de Armas, show up at his house when he is all alone.
The film has been scripted by Roth. Actress Ignacia Allamand will play Reeves` wife in the movie. Reeves will also act as the executive producer of the film.
The `Matrix` actor was last seen in movies like `Man of Tai Chi` and `47 Ronin`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor