Keira Knightley tired of playing tragic roles
London: Actress Keira Knightley says she`s so tired of her characters dying in her previous movies that she decided to take a "fun" part in ‘Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit’.
The 28-year-old chose to appear in the action film because it was different from some of her recent roles, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I got to the end of `Anna Karenina` and I sort of realised that I`d either been dying in every film or something horrific was happening to me in every film, and I wanted to do something where that didn`t happen," Knightley told Bang Showbiz at the red carpet for the European premiere of ‘Jack Ryan...’.
"I wanted goodies and baddies...this is a piece of wonderful, totally pure Hollywood entertainment, which I fancied. And then I did two more movies - one called `Can a Song Save Your Life` and one called `Laggies` - they are just incredibly positive and fun," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled