Kellan Lutz does `Tarzan-style` chest bumps to amuse Aussie girlfriend
New Delhi: Kellan Lutz tried to amuse his Australian girlfriend by doing Tarzan`s famous `chest drumming` during their time-off aboard a luxury yacht in Saint Tropez, it has been revealed.
The 29-year-old hunky actor seemed influenced by his upcoming movie ` Tarzan 3D`, where he has lent his voice as the protagonist.
When asked about the movie, the Twilight star said that he loved Tarzan, He-Man and Hercules growing up and he can`t believe that he got play the iconic characters.
The film is directed and produced by the German film -maker Reinhard Klooss, and will hit Indian theaters on April 18, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'