Kellan Lutz does `Tarzan-style` chest bumps to amuse Aussie girlfriend
New Delhi: Kellan Lutz tried to amuse his Australian girlfriend by doing Tarzan`s famous `chest drumming` during their time-off aboard a luxury yacht in Saint Tropez, it has been revealed.
The 29-year-old hunky actor seemed influenced by his upcoming movie ` Tarzan 3D`, where he has lent his voice as the protagonist.
When asked about the movie, the Twilight star said that he loved Tarzan, He-Man and Hercules growing up and he can`t believe that he got play the iconic characters.
The film is directed and produced by the German film -maker Reinhard Klooss, and will hit Indian theaters on April 18, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dev Patel's 'Lion' to release in Australia
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside