Kelsey Grammer wants to star in `X-Men: Apocalypse`
Los Angeles: Actor Kelsey Grammer, who had a cameo in `X Men: Days of Future Past`, wants to return for the film`s next installment.
The 59-year-old `Fraiser` star hopes his character is retained in the next film of the franchise, `X-Men: Apocalypse`, reportedly.
"I hope to do another. I hope they find some way to come up with a new story that involves Beast (his character) in my timeline."
The actor revealed he called up director Bryan Singer and told him he was interested in being part of `X-Men: Days of Future Past`.
"I said, `Listen, I really want to be involved` so Bryan arranged for it and I had a lovely time," Grammer recalled.
He first appeared as Beast in `X-Men: The Last Stand`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Release date of Salman Khan starrer 'Sultan' announced!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation is truly commendable! Pics inside
- It'll be cool to have 'Charlie's Angels' in India: Anushka Sharma
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside