Kevin Spacey set to play Winston Churchill in new biopic
Washington: Kevin Spacey is set to play former British prime minister Winston Churchill in a new biopic, which will tell the story of how Churchill defended Britain against Hitler.
The Oscar-winning actor is set to play the role in ` Captain of the Gate `.
The film will tell the tale of how the popular wartime leader - who was prime minister of Britain from 1940 to 1945, and again from 1951 to 1955 - stood against British parliament to defend the country from Nazi tyrant Adolf Hitler in World War II.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!