Kirsten Dunst doesn’t like being treated like ‘puppet’ on film sets
Washington: Actress Kirsten Dunst has revealed that she Is angered by controlling directors.
She admitted that she finds it frustrating when she is treated like a ‘‘puppet’’ on film sets.
The 29-year-old ‘Spider-Man’ actress also revealed that she has struggled to work with some directors, but her recent experience shooting ‘Melancholia’ with Lars Von Trier was not like that.
“I’ve felt like a puppet on films before and have been really frustrated and angry,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I mean, Lars might see himself as some master manipulator but that’s not how he comes across. I mean, most of the scenes were improvised and he doesn’t even say that much. How can that make me his puppet?” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!