Kirsten Dunst reveals `drunk scene secrets`
Washington: Kirsten Dunst has revealed that she prepares for drunken scenes by spinning around before her director shouts `Action`.
The actress, who has won acclaim for playing tipsy characters, has admitted that she owes her boozy acting to Allison Janney, who once shared a valuable tip with her.
The blonde beauty, who appeared on late-night show Chelsea Lately, also demonstrated how to fake being drunk, Contactmusic reported.
"Allison Janney taught me... to, like, spin around just to feel out of it... So you``re spinning and they``re like, ``Rolling... Sound... Action,`` and you feel a little f**ked up... You kind of feel nauseous, which is good,” she said.
"Also, if you also put ice cubes in your mouth it kind of numbs your tongue, so if you really have to be wasted in a scene you can kind of suck on an ice cube for a while,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside