Kris Humphries lands acting role
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian`s ex-husband Kris Humphries guest stars on a new episode of `The Mindy Project`.
Humphries, 28, whose divorce from the `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star was finalised in May after a 19-month battle, plays himself and indirectly pokes fun at his single status as a new member of the `Getting Over It` gang on the Fox show, reported Us magazine.
"You`re always nervous where people are really talented and you don`t do this really, but as time went on, just being out there and messing around with the guys... I loosened up a little bit and ended up having a good time," he said.
A preview of the episode shows that the NBA player joining the gang alongside Danny, played by Chris Messina, Tom, played by Bill Hader, and a few other single guys, and chanting with them in a circle during a meeting.
"Just because we don`t have wives doesn`t mean we don`t have lives. Single and cool, single and cool, single and cool, yes!," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol in 'magical' 'Dilwale' pose!
- Ketan Mehta to donate share of profits to Manjhi's village
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed