Kristen Stewart confirms controversial ‘Snow White’ sequel rumours
Washington: Kristen Stewart has revealed that the ‘Snow White’ sequel is in the pipeline and she will be starring in it.
After one of the biggest celebrity scandals of 2012 involving Stewart and ‘Snow White’ director Rupert Sanders, many speculated that there was no way Universal would be going ahead with plans for a sequel.
“Oh, it’s gonna be f***in’ amazing. No, I’m so excited about it, it’s crazy,” CBS News quoted her as telling website Indiewire.
“I’m not allowed [to talk about it]. The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we’re going to make a sequel, and that’s very true, but everyone was like, ‘Whoa, stop talking about it.’ So no, I’m totally not allowed to talk about it,” she said.
However, she couldn’t hide her excitement for the upcoming project.
“Oh my God. F***, yeah. Absolutely,” she said about there being total justification for a sequel.
“And we’ve got a really amazing … So, yeah. It’s all good,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes